TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Freeport-McMoRan Inc. and its affiliates (“Freeport-McMoRan,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) maintain this website for your information, education, and communication. Use of this website and access to the material it contains are subject to the following terms and conditions as well as to all applicable laws. Your access to and browsing of the website constitutes your full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”), and you accept any changes to these terms by continuing to access the website after we post the changes:
- You may not access or use, or attempt to access or use, the website to take any action that could harm us or any third party, interfere with the operation of the website, or use the website in a manner that violates any laws. For example, and without limitation, you may not: (i) engage in unauthorized spidering, “scraping,” or harvesting of content or personal information, or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information; (ii) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our network or infrastructure; (iii) use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activity conducted on the website or attempt to probe, scan, test the vulnerability of, or breach the security of any system or network; (iv) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website; or (v) engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any person from using or enjoying the website, or that, in our sole judgment, exposes us or any of our users, affiliates, or any other third party to any liability, damages, or detriment of any type.
- Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We may investigate and work with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate these Terms. We may suspend or terminate your access to the website for any reason or no reason at any time without notice.
- Unless otherwise indicated, you may download material displayed on this website for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including any data, text, images, audio, or video without the prior written permission of Freeport-McMoRan.
- Unless otherwise stated, all materials on this website are protected by copyright. They may only be used with the prior written permission of Freeport-McMoRan, as set forth in these Terms, or in the text on this website. Freeport-McMoRan does not warrant that your use of information or graphics displayed on this website will not infringe the rights of third parties who are not related to Freeport-McMoRan.
- Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Freeport-McMoRan or its subsidiaries and affiliates may also make improvements and/or changes in the products described in this information at any time without notice.
- Everything on this website is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Freeport-McMoRan and its affiliates also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from it.
- Freeport-McMoRan and its affiliates make no representation whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one. When you access a website, please understand that it is independent from Freeport-McMoRan, and that Freeport-McMoRan has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-Freeport-McMoRan website is not an indication that Freeport-McMoRan endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. IN NO EVENT WILL FREEPORT-MCMORAN OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY OR FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OF ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, ANY INTERRUPTION IN AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, LOSS OF DATA, OR USE, MISUSE, RELIANCE, REVIEW, MANIPULATION, OR OTHER UTILIZATION IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER OF THE WEBSITE OR THE DATA COLLECTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FREEPORT-MCMORAN IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD FREEPORT-MCMORAN AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSS, COSTS, EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND EXPENSES), CLAIMS, DAMAGES AND LIABILITIES RELATED TO OR ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY ALLEGED VIOLATION BY YOU OF THESE TERMS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE OF ANY CLAIM FOR WHICH WE ARE ENTITLED TO INDEMNIFICATION UNDER THIS SECTION. IN SUCH EVENT, YOU SHALL PROVIDE US WITH SUCH COOPERATION AS WE REASONABLY REQUEST.
- You agree that your access to and use of the website will be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the law of the State of Arizona without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. You agree that any claim or dispute against us arising out of or relating to the website must be resolved by a federal district court located in Arizona, unless agreed upon by all parties.
- Freeport-McMoRan does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this website. Please note that any information or material sent to Freeport-McMoRan through any link provided on this website will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By thus sending Freeport-McMoRan any information or material, you irrevocably grant Freeport-McMoRan an unrestricted, worldwide license to use, distribute, display, reproduce, perform, modify, and transmit those materials or information, and you also agree that Freeport-McMoRan is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
- Freeport-McMoRan reserves the right to change or modify any of these Terms at any time in its sole discretion. Any changes or modifications will be effective upon the posting of the revisions on the website. Your continued use of this website following the posting of such changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us, superseding any prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and us. In the event any provision of these Terms is held unenforceable, it will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions and will be replaced by an enforceable provision that comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable provision. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of these Terms or your access to and use of the website.
- Our failure to enforce any provisions of these Terms or respond to a violation by any party does not waive our right to subsequently enforce any terms or conditions of the Terms or respond to any violations. Nothing contained in these Terms is in derogation of our right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the website or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
Rights Usage Terms
Images of NYSE Group, Inc., including the images of the New York Stock Exchange Trading Floor and the Façade of the New York Stock Exchange, the design of each of which is a federally registered service mark of NYSE Group, Inc., are used with permission of NYSE Group, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Neither NYSE Group, Inc. nor its affiliated companies sponsor, approve of or endorse the contents of this publication. Neither NYSE Group, Inc. nor its affiliated companies recommend or make any representation as to possible benefits from any securities or investments. Investors should undertake their own due diligence regarding their securities and investment practices.